This is a special order item. Once an order has been placed we will order in this product for you after payment has been received. Order will be held until all items are ready to ship.
From the manufacturer's website
216 Series - 16 Watt Horn
Ideal for most general paging needs in moderate to high noise indoor and outdoor locations. Medium format 10" x 7-3/8" horn clearly reproduces full voice range.
Product Technical Specifications
- Designed for noise penetration and clear speech intelligibility.
- Conservatively rated at 16 watts continuous duty.
- Excellent sensitivity as a microphone in talk-back systems.
- Diffuser suppresses on-axis hot spot and improves dispersion.
- Powerful compression driver, steel parts plated to meet 96-hour salt spray test.
- Weather and corrosion resistant construction using stainless steel fasteners and engineering grade UV resistant thermoplastics.
- Mounting system designed for easy assembly and adjustment.
- Polycarbonate base features multiple mounting options.
- Manufactured in Fourjay’s factory under strict quality supervision.
- Accessory kits available for mounting versatility.
- Long cable for fast “hard wiring” and good weatherability.
- Selector switch for power taps on Model 216-TD. Color coded conductor cable for taps on 216/25-TD and 216/70-TD.
- Bug screen kit KB400 keeps out nests and reduces talk-back noise.
- Standard color is Tan.
|216/70-TD||70 volt line input, cable taps at 16, 8, 4 & 2 watts.|