Make the Dayton Audio line of metallized polypropylene capacitors your standard choice for all of your loudspeaker projects! The same high quality as the competing brands ... but at a much lower price. They are suitable for a wide range of applications. They are ideal for use in loudspeaker crossover networks, or for by-passing large value non-polarized electrolytics. Also a good choice as coupling capacitors in the signal path of audio power amplifiers and preamplifiers.
• Value: 8.2 µF
• Rated: 250 VDC
• Tolerance: ±5%
• Dissipation Factor: Max 0.001 (0.1%) @ 1 KHz
• Operating Range: -55°C to 105°C
• Dielectric Strength: 150%
• Insulation Resistance: 10,000 M? x µF
• Life Test: 1,000 hours @ 85°C, 150% rated voltage
• Dimensions: 20 mm Dia. x 46 mm L.
|Unit of Measure||Each|