Dayton Audio DMPC-10 10uF 250V Polypropylene Capacitor
Make the Dayton Audio line of metallized polypropylene capacitors your standard choice for all of your loudspeaker projects! The same high quality as the competing brands ... but at a much lower price. They are suitable for a wide range of applications. They are ideal for use in loudspeaker crossover networks, or for by-passing large value non-polarized electrolytics. Also a good choice as coupling capacitors in the signal path of audio power amplifiers and preamplifiers.
• Value: 10.0 µF
• Rated: 250 VDC
• Tolerance: ±5%
• Dissipation Factor: Max 0.001 (0.1%) @ 1 KHz
• Operating Range: -55°C to 105°C
• Dielectric Strength: 150%
• Insulation Resistance: 10,000 M? x µF
• Life Test: 1,000 hours @ 85°C, 150% rated voltage
• Dimensions: 22 mm Dia. x 45 mm L.
|Unit of Measure