This Beyma CP22 diaphragm is designed for use in multi-element loudspeaker systems in both sound reinforcement and studio applications. The voice coil is wound from flat aluminium wire, bonded to an aluminium diaphragm for extended response and excellent transient attack. The diaphragm assembly is field replaceable without soldering and works for the CP21, CP22 and CP25 drivers.
- Voice coil 1.5" (37.6 mm) edgewound aluminium ribbon.
- Great power handling: 25 w RMS / High Sensitivity: 105 dB
- Frequency range: 3.5 - 20 kHz / Recommended crossover: 5 kHz or higher
- Impedance: 8 ohms. Minimum impedance: 8 ohms.@ 9 kHz D.C. Resistance: 6.1 ohms.
- Sensitivity: 105 dB / 1w @ 1m.