Fourjay 312/25-T Reflex Horn Speaker
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
From the manufacturer's website:
312 Series - Reflex 12 Watt Horn
Reflex horn reproduces voice and background music. Driver is a special design 5" cone speaker. Adjustable spline lock mounting assembly offers fast installation. Can be flange mounted.
Product Technical Specifications
- Reflex horn speaker with good frequency range for music and paging applications in moderately noisy environments.
- Power rating 12 watts, continuous duty.
- Unique mounting base design offers quick and easy mounting and adjustment.
- Two hole patterns allow assembly of base plate to various electrical boxes.
- Strong but lightweight construction of impact & UV resistant ABS with polycarbonate base assembly and stainless steel fasteners.
- Polycarbonate base plate is strong enough to be mounted with stud gun or concrete nails.
- May be recess mounted – hole locations are dimpled on back of flange.
- Attractive tan color.
- 25 or 70.7 volt models are tapped with 5-conductor color coded cable.
- Manufactured in Fourjay’s plant under strict quality requirements.
|312/25-T||25 volt line, with taps at 12, 6, 3, 1 watts.|
There have been no reviews for this product.