Fourjay 216-TD Paging Horn
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
From the <a href="http://www.fourjay.com/products/100-and-200-series-long-throw-re-entrant-horn-speakers#51"> manufacturer's website:</a>
216 Series - 16 Watt Horn
Ideal for most general paging needs in moderate to high noise indoor and outdoor locations. Medium format 10" x 7-3/8" horn clearly reproduces full voice range.
Product Technical Specifications
- Designed for noise penetration and clear speech intelligibility.
- Conservatively rated at 16 watts continuous duty.
- Excellent sensitivity as a microphone in talk-back systems.
- Diffuser suppresses on-axis hot spot and improves dispersion.
- Powerful compression driver, steel parts plated to meet 96-hour salt spray test.
- Weather and corrosion resistant construction using stainless steel fasteners and engineering grade UV resistant thermoplastics.
- Mounting system designed for easy assembly and adjustment.
- Polycarbonate base features multiple mounting options.
- Manufactured in Fourjay’s factory under strict quality supervision.
- Accessory kits available for mounting versatility.
- Long cable for fast “hard wiring” and good weatherability.
- Selector switch for power taps on Model 216-TD. Color coded conductor cable for taps on 216/25-TD and 216/70-TD.
- Bug screen kit KB400 keeps out nests and reduces talk-back noise.
- Standard color is Tan.
|216-TD||25 & 70 volt line input with switch select power taps at 16, 8, 4 & 2 watts.|