B&C WG7 - 0.75" Line Array Twin 8ohm Compression Drivers with Waveguide
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
- Horizontal Coverage 150 ° Max
- Active Radiating Factor 94.7 %
- Recommended Crossover 2.0 kHz
- Waveguide Material ABS
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ω wired in parallel
- Minimum Impedance 3.6 Ω
- Nominal Power Handling 20 W
- Continuous Power Handling 40 W
- Sensitivity 107.0 dB
- Frequency Range 2.0 - 18.0 kHz
- Voice Coil Diameter 25 mm (1.0 in)
- Winding Material Aluminium
- Diaphragm Material Mylar
- Flux Density 1.65 T
- Magnet Material Neodymium Ring
Mounting and Shipping Info
- Exit Size 138x19 mm (5.43x0.75 in)
- Driver Diameter 46 mm (1.8 in)
- Dimensions 144x114x80 mm (5.7x4.5x3.2 in)
- Net Weight 0.5 kg (1.1 lb)
- Data measured with two 8 ohm drivers in parallel connection
- 12 dB/oct. Or higher slope high-pass filter.
- 2 hour test made with continuous pink noise signal (6 dB crest factor) within the range from the recommended crossover frequency to 20 kHz. Power calculated on rated minimum impedance.
- Power on Continuous Program is defined as 3 dB greater then the Nominal rating.
- Applied RMS Voltage is set to 2 V for 4 ohm Nominal Impedance.
There have been no reviews for this product.